As we are looking forward to opening next week (May 19th) and to provide much needed dental care to you, we understand the new challenges that we will face. Our main priority will be the safety of our patients and our team. Unlike many other dental offices, our office is set up to maximize the distance between patients. All of our operatories are in a separate room isolating one patient from the other. We also follow the strictest sanitary and sterilization policies and procedures. In addition to our current policies, we have implemented the following:
- Prescreening (All patients and team will be prescreened by having their temperature checked and filling out a prescreen form online before entering the practice)
- Prescreen form is available at https://www.pacificnwdentistry.com/covid19
- Please note that if you do not complete the prescreening form prior to your appointment, we reserve the right not to see you.
- Call us at 253-880-1828 or text us at 425-390-4263 when you arrive and wait in your car. We will come and get you.
- Bring your own mask and wear the mask until we are ready to do your dental procedure
- Sneeze guards have been installed in the reception area
- Magazines, coffee, and water have been removed. In its place, we have a sanitation station, which has sanitary wipes, tissues, disinfectant spray, and hand sanitizer.
- An HEPA/UV air purifier has been placed in each operatory/room to help clean and circulate the air.
- We are restricting the number of patients and guests daily.
- We are only allowing patients to come in.
- If you have a guest or an escort, they will be asked to wait in the car. Please do NOT leave your kids unattended in the car.
- If you're a minor or need assistance, your guardian will be permitted to accompany you. Please let us know in advance if you need accommodation.
Those are just a few of the extra precautions that we are taking to keep our practice as safe as possible for both our patients and our team. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
We are here to serve your dental needs in a safe environment. These extra precautions will add some extra time to your appointment, so we are asking for your patience. It will also cost more money. However, we understand that everyone is experiencing a challenging time, so we have decided not to pass down the costs to our patients.
Dr. Banh and Team
Please click on pictures below to enlarge them.