At Pacific NW Dentistry, we want to assure you of our commitment to your health and well-being, and we want to keep you updated on our office decisions regarding COVID-19. Governor Islee issued a stay-at-home order and also recommended that all dental practice postpone elective procedures until May 18th. For the well-being of our patients, team, and communities, we are following their recommendation. We hope to return to normal business by May 18th. During that time, it is important that you know that we are still here for you and wear our badge of responsibility as part of your holistic healthcare team proudly.
· We ARE available for emergency dental appointments.
· We ARE available by phone and regularly checking and responding to our email and texts. We have even integrate zoom to our practice to enable teledentistry.
· Patients awaiting completion of work with outstanding lab cases (crowns, veneers, implants, night guards, etc.) should still be seen at the earliest possible convenience.
· Patients in Invisalign having trouble with their aligners or awaiting new sets of aligners CAN and SHOULD still be seen for limited office visits.
· For any new patients seeking emergency or urgent attention (i.e. pain related issues), please don’t hesitate to contact us as well.
Our obligation to our patients is still our greatest priority and we are doing everything we can to make sure we provide assistance throughout this time. On that note, please stay home, safe and healthy and we will look forward to seeing you all very soon! Remember, we are in this together!
Dr. Banh and team